#international real estate
of Real Estate Associations
National Organizations Coming Together
to Form a Powerful Alliance
ICREA and its member associations are committed to high standards of professional conduct for member brokers. Each member association has a country-specific code of conduct and, collectively, the organization has adopted a statement on International Principles of Conduct .
- To maintain its own Web site, link to the ICREA Web site, consent to a ICREA site link to its site, and provide specified and accurate content to the site
- To abide by the terms membership;
- To maintain in force a code of ethics governing the conduct of its constituents and to inform its constituents that its existing code of ethics shall apply to all transnational real estate transactions with respect to which any one of its constituents is a party;
- To make current membership information available at Worldproperties.com;
- To bear financial responsibility for its own involvement and pay a proportionate share of the operational expenses.
These basic commitments, however, are just the framework for success. True success will be achieved when standards are applied to all transnational transactions undertaken by the real estate professionals represented by its member associations.
Gilles Ricour de Bourgies, Chair (France)