This cheat sheet from American Title Service Agency will help.
Searching on the Map
Moving the Map
- Pan вЂ“ The Pan Tool is the default tool selection when you enter flexmls Mapping. Using the Pan Tool, you may move the map in any direction. To use the Pan Tool, click and hold, and move the map in any direction. When you release the mouse button, the map will stop moving.
- Navigation Arrows вЂ“ By using the arrow buttons above the zoom bar, you may move the map in the direction indicated by the arrow.
- Keyboard Pan – You may use the arrow keys on your keyboard to pan the map in small increments. The Up, Down, Left, and Right arrow keys all work independently, or you may move diagonally by holding two keys together, such as Left and Up.
Next to the search shape tools, the Nosy Neighbor tool allows you to click on a point on the map to bring up listing information. The parcel dimensions, where available, will display, and a mini listing history. Click on the link marked Select to place one of the historical listings on your selected tab. Click on the listing number to view its listing report in a separate window.
Map Display Buttons
Back/Forward Buttons вЂ“ Similar to your web browser, flexmls Mapping includes buttons to move between displays. If you would like to revert to the previous mapping zoom level or focus, click the back button (left arrow). From there, you may return to the most recent zoom level or focus by clicking the forward button (right arrow).
Display all Points on Map вЂ“ Click the button in between the Back/Forward buttons to return to the initial map view where all plotted points are visible. This tool is handy if you have moved the map to a point where you have lost perspective.
Use the Measuring tool to measure distances on the map. Select the tool, click once on the map to begin measuring, move the mouse to the first point youвЂ™d like to measure. You may continue measuring segments on the map by repeating the process. Double click to clear the current measurements and begin again.
Using the menu options at the upper right corner of your Portal page, you may also:
- Return to the portal dashboard by clicking Home,
- Share the current listing or selected listings with others over e-mail, or to a variety of social networking sites by clicking Share,
- Print listing information by clicking Print,
- Get driving directions for the listings you’ve selected with a check box by clicking Route,
- or Log Out of your portal by clicking Log Off