real estate contracts
Guaranteed Job: Over 95 Salesperson job placements every week at NY’s top brokerage firms.
In business for over 25 years and have just
licensed and employed our 100,000th student .
Why more people choose NYREI:
- Exam Pass Rate: One of the highest exam pass rates in the industry.
- Faculty: Real Estate industry experts.
- Flex Schedules: Invented novel approach allowing you to make your own schedule.
- Choices: Largest selection of real estate courses live and online.
- Location, Location, Location: 5 NY area locations + online classes for entire state.
- Financial Assistance: Paypal Bill Me Later; VA-GI Bill. Contact NYREI for more info.
More people have obtained their Real Estate license from NYREI than any other school. Among our more than 100,000 graduates since 1987 are some of the most successful real estate professionals in the industry. Your future success is very important to NYREI
While other schools continue to imitate. NYREI will continue to innovate.
All NYREI real estate classes are taught by top professionals in their respective field and every licensing and continuing education course is certified by the New York Department of State.
Considering NYREI’s flexible schedule and experienced instructors, it was an obvious choice to get my real estate license.
Daily JOB/RECRUITMENT Sessions (including weekends) as well as on-going seminars that will help you succeed! Lifetime Job Placement Assistance!
Financial Aid Offered at NYREI
1) VA GI Bill (salesperson course)- contact our office to fill out application;
2) Workforce New York – (*Currently suspended by New York State for all licensing courses in the state due to funding.) Call your local office to see if you qualify for a voucher up to $2500. You will then need to come by the office so we can prepare a letter in order for you to receive a voucher for the real estate classes
The New York Real Estate Institute provides year round, 7 days a week real estate classes from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. We offer non-stop salesperson courses and real estate classes designed to meet your schedule.
Our highly qualified Instructors come with top academic standards.
Courses Offered at NYREI
- Real Estate Salesperson Licensing
- Exam Coaching/Tutoring Course
- Real Estate brokers Licensing
- Real Estate Continuing Education
- Appraisal Courses
- Online Continuing Education Courses
- Property Management Certificate
- Investor Forum
- Property Management Certificate Classes
- Notary Public Course
- Construction Project Management Certificate
- Certificate in Commercial Real Estate
- Title Closing
- Intro to Real Estate Seminar
- Investment Properties, Foreclosure and Management
- Florida Real Estate broker License
- Investing in Multi-Family Residential Real Estate
- LEED Green Associate
- Certificate in Green Buildings and Practices
- Asset Booster
- Business Development
- and many more real estate classes. (click here)
browse through over 400 titles, including books, software, audio tapes and videotapes to further your success in Real Estate. To access the store click link for Online Study and chose Dearborn. You will then see the link on the left for bookstore. Or, just Click here for the Dearborn Bookstore.
About The New York Real Estate Institute
Founded in 1987, the New York Real Estate Institute helps the tycoons of tomorrow launch their careers. Offering flexible class schedules at convenient locations, students here get expert career advice and a wide variety of courses taught by instructors at the top of their fields. With weekly rotating classes both in-person and online—from full licensing courses to continuing-education seminars-NYREI gets its students prepared to jumpstart their careers or successfully start their own businesses. NYREI also offers its students benefits that include lifetime job placement assistance, so that climbing the professional ladder and learning the secrets of real-estate success will always remain within reach.
The NYREI Approach
Over the years, we have perfected our novel approach of offering a weekly, rotating, start any time course. This means that a salesperson candidate can start any day and finish in ten days, or take up to four months to complete the course. Each class session (module) can be taken during the mornings, afternoons, evenings, or weekends.
The mission of The New York Real Estate Institute is to create a higher standard of real estate learning. It’s our goal to ensure that every course assists students in furthering their knowledge of the industry, allowing them to better serve their clients.
Contact the New York Real Estate Institute today for more information on our courses and how to register.
New York Real Estate Institute
132 West 36th, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018
*Use entrance at 139 West 35th St. on nights and weekends (Between 7th and broadway, North Side of Macy’s)